• ICOMOS, International Council on Monuments and Sites: www.icomos.org
• UNESCO: en.unesco.org
• UNESCO World Heritage Centre: whc.unesco.org
• ICCROM, International Centre for the Study of the Preservation and Restoration of Cultural Property : www.iccrom.org
• ICOM, International Council Of Museums: icom.museum
• ISCARSAH, International committee on Analysis and Restoration of Structures of Architectural Heritage: iscarsah.org
• TICCIH, The International Committee for the Conservation of the Industrial Heritage: ticcih.org
Delhi 2017: IIWC Principles approvedThe ICOMOS Advisory Committee at the General Assembly meeting in Delhi 2017 has approved the new 2017 IIWC "Principles". The new document is an update of the original 1999 version. Read more "Investigations in Tree Archaeology". Sheffield, UKSYBRG (Econet) & partners are organising two conferences on the theme of ‘Tree Archaeology’ looking at archaeology and heritage at the core of understanding treescapes. 16/17 May 2018. Call for papers. Read more CIPA OTTAWA 2017The 26th International Symposium on “Digital Workflows for Heritage Conservation” will be held in Ottawa, Canada next year, from August 28th to Sept 1st. cipaottawa.org Image: Dimitri B. Flickr 19th Triennial General Assembly. Delhi, IndiaIn 2017, the 19th Triennial General Assembly and annual Advisory Committee will take place from 11 - 15 December 2017... Read more In 2017, the 19th Triennial General Assembly and annual Advisory Committee will take place from 11 - 15 December 2017 in Delhi on the invitation of ICOMOS India.On this occasion an International Scientific Symposium on the issue of "Heritage & Democracy" (working title) will take place.More information will be posted in due course.